Incospec Coating Inspectors have almost exclusively run DeFelsko Coating Inspection equipment across our Coating Inspection division since 2002. The innovation, accuracy and durability of DeFelsko products provide us with the tools and confidence to deliver reliable results for protective coating projects time after time.
Features & Details
The PosiTest Automatic Pull-Off Adhestion Tester (AT-A) measures the force required to pull a specified test diameter of coating away from its substrate using hydraulic pressure.
- Electronically controlled hydraulic pump automatically applies smooth and continuous pull-off pressure. Greatly reduces user effort and the risk of influencing the pulling process
- Pull Rate Indicator allows operator to easily monitor and adjust the rate of pull in accordance with international test methods
- Conversion charts not required – tester automatically calculates pressure based on dolly size
- Each kit comes with everything needed for testing
- Impact and scratch-resistant colour touch screen with keypad for operation with or without gloves
- Environmentally sealed enclosure – weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof – meets or exceeds IP65
- Rubberised, shock-absorbing grips provide a stable, skid-resistant footing
- Built-in rechargeable batteries perform over 200 tests per charge. Continue testing with AC power while batteries recharge. Supplied with universal AC Adapter
- Rugged carrying case
- Two year warranty
- Self-aligning aluminium dolly enables accurate measurements on smooth or uneven surfaces
- Pressure system is calibrated and certified to ± 1% accuracy using a NIST traceable load cell
- Conforms to national and international standards including ASTM D4541/D7234, ISO 4624/16276-1, AS/NZS 1580.408.5 and others
- User-selectable measurement units: psi (pounds per square inch), MPa (Megapascal), Nmm2 (Newtons per millimeter square) or Newton (force)
- 10, 14, 20 or 50 mm dollies maximise capability and measurement resolution across a wide range of bond strengths
- User-adjustable pull rate, pull limit and hold time
- Rotating display for horizontal and vertical use
- Internal Memory stores maximum pull-off pressure, rate of pull, test duration and dolly size for 100,000 pulls in up to 1,000 batches
- Record the results as pass/fail and the nature of fracture – cohesive, adhesive and glue failures
- Wirelessly connect to your smart device using our free PosiTector App (Apple iOS and Android)
- WiFi technology wirelessly communicates with PosiSoft.net, downloads software updates and allows access to stored measurement data using standard web browsers
- PosiSoft USB Drive – stored readings and graphs can be accessed via USB using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- Compatible with PosiSoft Desktop, PosiSoft.net and PosiTector App (Apple iOS and Android) software solutions
Please click here to watch this product video on YouTube.
For more information/enquiries, please call us on 08 8267 4744 or contact us.