Incospec Global Field Services Coating Inspectors have almost exclusively run DeFelsko Coating Inspection equipment across our Coating Inspection division since 2002. The innovation, accuracy and durability of DeFelsko products provide us with the tools and confidence to deliver reliable results for protective coating projects time after time.
Features & Details
The PosiTest Manual Pull-Off Adhesion Tester (AT-M) measures the force required to pull a specified test diameter of coating away from its substrate using hydraulic pressure. The manual hydraulic pump is designed to apply smooth and continuous pressure with a single stroke,
- Pull Rate Indicator allows operator to easily monitor and adjust the rate of pull in accordance with international test methods
- Conversion charts not required – tester automatically calculates pressure based on dolly size
- Inexpensive, single-use dollies eliminate cleaning for re-use and can be kept as a permanent record
- Each kit comes with everything needed for testing
- Environmentally sealed enclosure – weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof – meets or exceeds IP65
- Can be used in any position
- Rugged carrying case
- Two year warranty
- Self-aligning aluminium dolly enables accurate measurements on smooth or uneven surfaces
- Every PosiTest Adhesion Tester pressure system is calibrated and certified to ± 1% accuracy using NIST traceable load cell
- Conforms to national and international standards including ASTM D4541/D7234, ISO 4624/16276-1, AS/NZS 1580.408.5 and others
- 10, 14, 20 or 50 mm dollies maximie capability and measurement resolution across a wide range of bond strengths
- Internal Memory stores maximum pull-off pressure, rate of pull, test duration and dolly size
- Compatible with PosiSoft Desktop software for viewing, printing and storing measurement data
Please click here to watch this product video on YouTube.
For more information/enquiries, please call us on 08 8267 4744 or contact us.