Incospec Global Field Services Coating Inspectors have almost exclusively run DeFelsko Coating Inspection equipment across our Coating Inspection division since 2002. The innovation, accuracy and durability of DeFelsko products provide us with the tools and confidence to deliver reliable results for protective coating projects time after time.
Features & Details
DeFelsko is pleased to announce two new probe options and enhanced Auto Log features for the PostiTector DPM Dew Point Meter.
The Dew Point Meter measures and records climatic conditions including relative humidity, air temperature, surface temperature, dew point temperature and difference between surface and dew point temperatures.
Ideal for surface preparation as required by ISO 8502-4, BS 7079-B4, ASTM D3276, IMO PSPC, SSPC-PA7 and US Navy NSI 009-32.
- Large, easy-to-read, graphics LCD
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- No need to consult complex tables or use a slide rule calculator
- Audio and visual alarm – indicates when climate conditions are unsuitable for painting
- All readings are constantly updated and displayed simultaneously
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Rugged, outdoor/indoor instrument
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip and wrist strap
- Two year warranty on body and probe
- Fast response precision sensors provide accurate, repeatable readings with high reliability and long term stability
- Smart Trend™ Indicators identify rising, falling or stable readings
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Internal memory stores datasets with the simple touch of a button
- Auto Log Mode automatically records 5 parameters at user selected time intervals. Ideal for
- Field calibratable
- Celsius/fahrenheit switchable
- Selectable display languages
- Hi-contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Gauge body universally accepts all PosiTector DPM (environmental), 6000 (coating thickness) and SPG (surface profile) probes
- Hold function freezes the display allowing measurements to be manually recorded
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- Software updates via web keep your gauge current
- Software solutions for viewing, analysing and reporting data:
- PosiSoft USB Drive – stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- PosiSoft Desktop – free desktop software (PC/Mac) for downloading, viewing, printing and storing measurement data
- PosiSoft.net – a free web-based application offering secure storage of thickness readings
- PosiTector App (Advanced models only) – mobile app connects PosiTector Advanced instruments to your iOS or Android smart device
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped.
4 PositTector DPM Probes
PosiTector DPM – Integral Probe
- Includes built-in air temperature/humidity sensor and thermocouple surface temperature sensor
PosiTector DPMS – Integral Probe with Cabled Surface Temperature Sensor
- Includes built-in air temperature/humidity sensor and K-type connector
- Magnetic surface temperature sensor with armored cable and locking device to prevent accidental disconnection from the instrument during unattended operation
- Includes magnetic tab to attach the PosiTector body onto steel structures
- Easily converts to accept other optional K-type thermocouple sensors including (a) hand-held surface temperature sensor, (b) self-adhering surface temperature sensor and (c) liquid temperature sensor.
PosiTector DPMA – Integral Probe with Wind Speed Sensor
- Includes built-in (integral) air temperature, humidity sensor and surface temperature sensor
- Also measures air temperature, relative humidity and wind speed while in anemometer mode
- Auto-rotating display for inverted use
- Choice of wind speed measurement units: m/s, km/h, mph, ft/s, ft/m, knots
- Wind speed accuracy: +/-3%
PostiTector DPMD – Cabled Probe with 1/2″ NPT Threads
- Includes built-in air temperature and humidity sensor (measures dew point, humidity and air temperature only)
- ½” NPT threads for insertion into tanks and pipes (max 200 psi/1.3 MPa)
- Sintered aluminum housing protects sensors
PosiTector Advanced Gauge Body Features
PosiTector DPM Advanced – Auto Log Demonstration
Please click here to watch this product video on YouTube.
For more information/enquiries, please call us on 08 8267 4744 or contact us.