Incospec Global Field Services Coating Inspectors have almost exclusively run DeFelsko Coating Inspection equipment across our Coating Inspection division since 2002. The innovation, accuracy and durability of DeFelsko products provide us with the tools and confidence to deliver reliable results for protective coating projects time after time.
Features & Details
The Defelsko PosiTector 200 non-destructively measures a wide variety of applications using proven ultrasound technology. Measures coating thickness over wood, concrete, plastics, composites, metals and more. Advanced models measure up to 3 individual layer thicknesses in a multi-layer system and features a graphic readout for detailed analysis of the coating system.
- Ready to measure – no adjustment required to measure most coatings
- Enhanced one–handed menu navigation
- Flashing Display – ideal for noisy environments
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on gauge body and probe
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTD included (Long Form)
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808
- PosiTector body universally accepts all PosiTector 6000, 200, SPG, DPM and UTG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gauge to a surface profile gauge, dew point meter or wall thickness gauge
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Hi-Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Selectable display languages
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger).
- Statistics – continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- PosiSoft solutions for viewing, analysing and reporting data: PosiSoft Desktop v4, PosiSoft.net, PosiSoft USB Drive
- Screen Capture – save screen images for record keeping and review
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Software updates via internet keep your gauge current
For more information/enquiries, please call us on 08 8267 4744 or contact us.