Incospec Global Field Services Coating Inspectors have almost exclusively run DeFelsko Coating Inspection equipment across our Coating Inspection division since 2002. The innovation, accuracy and durability of DeFelsko products provide us with the tools and confidence to deliver reliable results for protective coating projects time after time.
Features & Details
The PosiTector RTR Replica Tape Reader uses digital spring micrometres to measure and record surface profile parameters using Testex Press-O-Film™ replica tape.
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Automatically subtracts the 50.8 μm incompressible film from all readings
- Minimises inspector workload by reducing the number of replicas needed to ensure accuracy
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Rugged indoor/outdoor instrument – ideal for field or shop use
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two (2) year warranty on body and probe
- Produces a more accurate peak-to-valley height measurement
- Certificate of Calibration (Long Form) showing traceability to PTB included
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector RTR, SPG, 6000, 200, DPM, and UTG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gauge to a dew point meter, surface profile gauge or wall thickness gauge Please click here to watch the PosiTector Probe Interchangability video on YouTube.
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Selectable display languages
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max height and number of readings
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- PosiSoft solutions for viewing, analysing & reporting data:
- PosiSoft USB Drive – stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- PosiSoft Desktop – free desktop software (PC/Mac) for downloading, viewing, printing and storing measurement data
- PosiSoft.net account – a free web-based application offering secure storage of thickness readings
- PosiSoft Mobile – (Advanced models only) – access readings, graphs, capture photos and update notations through WiFi enabled devices such as tablets, smart phones and computers
- Screen Capture – record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Software updates via web keep your gauge current
For more information/enquiries, please call us on 08 8267 4744 or contact us.