Incospec Global Field Services Coating Inspectors have almost exclusively run DeFelsko Coating Inspection equipment across our Coating Inspection division since 2002. The innovation, accuracy and durability of DeFelsko products provide us with the tools and confidence to deliver reliable results for protective coating projects time after time.
Features & Details
The PosiTector Surface Profile Gauge (SPG) measures and records peak to valley surface profile heights.
Conforms to ASTM D4417-B, AS 3894.5-C (with optional 30° tip angle), U.S. Navy NSI 009-32, SANS 5772 and others.
- Fast measurement rate of over 50 readings per minute – ideal for quickly and accurately measuring surface profile over large, flat surface areas
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Alumina wear face and tungsten carbide tip for long life and continuous accuracy – field replaceable
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- 60º angle tungsten carbide tip for long life and continuous accuracy – field replaceable
- Rugged, outdoor/indoor instrument – ideal for field or shop use
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip and wrist strap
- Two year warranty on body and probe
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Long form Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to PTB included
- Glass Zero Plate and metal check shim included
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- PosiTector body universally accepts all PosiTector UTG, RTR SPG (surface profile), DPM (environmental) and 6000, 200 (coating thickness) probes
- 30º angle interchangeable probe tip available for special surface profile applications
- Selectable display languages
- Hi-contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of surface profile readings
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Screen capture – record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- Software solutions for viewing, analysing and reporting data:
- PosiSoft USB Drive – stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- PosiSoft Desktop – desktop software (PC/Mac) for downloading, viewing, printing and storing measurement data.
- PosiSoft.net – a free web-based application offering secure storage of thickness readings
- PosiTector App (Advanced models only) – mobile app connects PosiTector Advanced Instruments to your iOS or Android device
- Software updates via web keep your gauge current.
PosiTector SPG – Surface Profile Gauge
Please click here to watch this product video on YouTube.
For more information/enquiries, please call us on 08 8267 4744 or contact us.