Incospec Global Field Services Coating Inspectors have almost exclusively run DeFelsko Coating Inspection equipment across our Coating Inspection division since 2002. The innovation, accuracy and durability of DeFelsko products provide us with the tools and confidence to deliver reliable results for protective coating projects time after time.
DeFelsko are pleased to announce their new PositTector SST Soluble Salt Tester for measuring the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces in accordance with ISO 8502-6, 8502-9.
- Conductivity probe specifically designed for ISO 8502-6,9
- Displays test duration, sample temperature, conductivity (µS/cm) and surface density (mg/m2 or µg/cm2)
- Easy 1-2-3 gauge interface guides users through the Bresle test method
- Automatic storage of a background (blank) measurement — handy when performing multiple tests
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on body and probe
- Long Form Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Includes certified conductivity standard (calibration solution) to verify probe accuracy. Certificate included.
- Automatic temperature normalisation and sample temperature reporting
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO, NACE, SSPC, IMO and US Navy
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector SST, 6000, 200, SPG, RTR, DPM, SHD and UTG probes easily converting from a soluble salt tester to a coating thickness gauge, surface profile gauge, dew point meter, shore hardness durometer or ultrasonic wall thickness gauge
- Ideal for determination of water-soluble contaminants in non-metallic blast media
- A selection of kits include everything needed to retrieve and analyse soluble salts on surfaces
- Adjustable for various patch volumes
- Selectable display languages
- High contrast, reversible color LCD with backlit display
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Tracks test duration in accordance with ISO 8502-6
- Screen Capture – save screen images for record keeping and review
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power
- Every measurement is date and time stamped
- Software updates via the internet keep your gauge current
- PosiSoft USB Drive—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- Includes PosiSoft suite of software for viewing, analysing and reporting soluble salt data
To order this product or for more information, please contact us on 08 8267 4744 or through our online contact form.