Incospec’s welding inspection division can produce Inspection and Test Plans (ITP), Safe Work Methods Statements (SWMS) and compiled Manufacture Data Records (MDR) for clients.
Supported by an experienced team of Welding Inspectors, Incospec can now assist you with your project QA/QC requirements from project inception to completion.
- Gas turbine engine components
- Oil & gas
- Water treatment
- Ships and marine vessels
- Petrochemical plants
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Food industry
- Automotive components.
Further Welding Division Services
Further services include:
- Material selection
- Project management
- Quality Assurance audits
- Weld procedure development and qualification
- Non-destructive evaluation.
Welding Division Projects
The Welding Division has been involved in a number of projects, including:
- SA Water NSISP project; including welding inspection and the coordination of NDT Supply of WTIA qualified Welding Supervisors to SA Water sub contractors, in accordance with Australian Standard: AS 1554-1 SP
- Hot taps on high pressure gas pipes; with the coordination of NDT personnel to Australian Standard AS 2885-2
- OneSteel Rail Expansion Project; supplying document control and weld procedures in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4041 Pressure Piping
- Qualified welders to Australian Standard AS 2885.0 for work on the Argyle gas pipeline
- China; involving Welding Inspection/QA Consultation for customer on Specialised Des Containers.
Incospec’s Welding Inspection Division is supported by NATA accreditation and all relevant insurances.
To download a copy of our brochure, please click here
Please contact us for more information regarding the Welding services offered by Incospec.